Wednesday, May 16, 2012

North & West Africa Trip - NWAT

Its just a few hours before I hop on a plane to Paris then Casablanca Morocco!  I couldn't be more blessed to have seen so many great friends and family during my short stay back in the states.  I am being sent off covered in support and prayer by my family, many friends, and two churches.  I couldn't be more grateful.  You know who you are and to you I say thank you!  For those I haven't had the chance to connect with while I was back, here is a brief update on my next journey over the next 6 months.

Mission - We want to build a bridge for unengaged and unreached people groups by exploring North and West Africa.  Through access ministries such as Justice Water, we will attempt to build a long term relationship with the intention of sending longer term teams and missionaries in areas that may not have access to a church, missionary or even have a Christian! 

Check out this video for a better perspective on the water crisis around the globe.





Prayer - Here are a few prayer points that we will need throughout our trip.

- Safety
- Visa and border crossings
- Influence and favor among tribes in the name of Jesus!

Check out this video for a brief taste of some things we will be encountering and seeing on our journey!







No comments:

Post a Comment