Monday, March 19, 2012

Sydwell!

Within the first few minutes I met Sidwel he told me "I rob and kill people like you."  Shortly after his anger left he said "Jesus has given me a second chance. I have seen him in my dreams and he told me to stop being a gangster." Check out this cool God story for more!




After coming back today from Masi, we showed Sydwell's picture to a few people and we received two responses.  The first response was that he wasn't even recognizedat by some at All Nations because he was smiling.  The other response we received from 3 different locals in Masi was "This is one of the most dangerous men in all of Masi."

It is evident that Sidwel is in a very strong spiritual battle.  The best thing we can do for him is to pray.  I invite you to pray for Sidwel throughout this week as we are meeting him again Wednesday and Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Jay, thank you for sharing this story. It is so encouraging to hear how God is working there. I am blessed by seeing your heart filled with passion to love and serve God. May he use you and your friends to bring freedom to many more. Great job with the video! Zsofi Wilson

    ReplyDelete